Thursday, December 17, 2009

rePLANET

You probably know by now I am the L.A. Sightseeing Examiner for examiner.com.  I also write another blog, CaliforniVacation: SoCal Style.  I love writing about things that I would imagine most tourists to SoCal wouldn't normally know about the area, like California's C.R.V.  In writing about this, I was amazed at what I found out and things I'd assumed about the program.

With that in mind, I am going to start my search with rePLANET and see what happens.  LET's PLAY!

Video #1,green planet



Video #2,  Save the Earth - one clip at a time



Video #3,  Save our earth animation!



Video #4, Waste Recycle and Management e-learning animation



Video #5, Recycle - My Green Film



Video #6, The Tall, The Small and The Ugly: Recycle Everything?

No comments:

Post a Comment