Friday, January 8, 2010

Elvis

Today (as I write this 'cuz you may not be reading this on January 8, 2010) would have been Elvis's 75th birthday.  He died in 1977.  I still have memories around it.  I sort of grew up with Elivs...not like my mom but enough to really remember him.  It just seems that every year the reminders get less and less...the fanfare too as all those born after 1977 get older and have their own icons. 

I thought it would be interesting to start today's game with whatever the first video that comes up when I search Elvis on YouTube is.  So...as I always love to say...LET'S PLAY!

First can I say "WOW" (okay I wrote it and I guess I just did)...there is an official Elvis Channel on YouTube.  You can check it out for yourself if you like.  The first actual video that is listed though is the following:

Video #1  Elvis Presley Jailhouse Rock 1957 Colour



Can I just write that I am a little surprised they feel the need to include the "Presley" and yet he isn't the only ELVIS, so...I get it.

Video #2, Elvis Presley Blue Suede Shoes color



Video #3, Elvis Presley - Fever



Video #4, Elvis Presley vs jxl - a little less conversation



Video #5, Elvis, A Little Less Conversation



Video #6, Christina Aguilera Ft Beyonce - A Little Less Conversation

No comments:

Post a Comment