Monday, January 25, 2010

Bacon and Eggs

I write another blog, Bjork's BLEEP Blog.  I just finished a post I titled, "Sucker for Great Sax".  I was reminded of how much I love to hear great saxophone (sax) in songs like Hall & Oates', "Do What You Want, Be Who You Are".  I have enjoyed many moments listening to Hall & Oates.  Made me curious about them.  Had me pondering what it must be like to have had so much public attention only to be less in the limelight.  This got me to thinking about Will & Grace season 8, episode 15 where Karen hires a now less popular seeming Hall & Oates to sing at Will's wedding, among other chores she has for them.  I loved that Hall & Oates were game enough to poke a little fun at their expense.  Since I couldn't find a (a first) YouTube video of this (you can watch the entire episode if you like, click here), it got me to thinking of what I suspect is my favorite Will & Grace episode, Bacon and Eggs.  The episode with Mr. Six Degrees himself, Mr. Kevin Bacon, who also seemed to enjoy having a bit of fun at his own expense.

With that, our game begins.  Let's Play!

Video #1,  Will and Grace foot loose

Okay, when I decided to write this blog, I didn't check to see if the embedding code was available for this video.  It is not.  If you want to see this video, click here.  To see the entire episode 2 from season 5, click here.

Video #2, Random Top Gun Reference on Will and Grace



Video #3, Will and Grace "My Work Here Is Done"



Video #4, Will and Grace Jack and Will Singing Carpenters



Video #5, Will & Grace Jack Coffee



Video #6, Will and Grace Season 8 Bloopers

No comments:

Post a Comment