Friday, February 19, 2010

I Am The World

I love when people are willing to not take themselves so seriously.  I was glad I found this spoof Huey Lewis did as seen on Jimmy Kimmel Live.  To me this is playing when you put together something like the first video.

Let's Play!

Video #1 I am the World



Video #2, Pee Wee Herman Arives at Jimmy Kimmel Live on his Bicycle



Video #3,  Jim Carrey Pee-wee Herman



Video #4,  Pee-wee Herman Show (1981)



Video #5, Pee-wee herman & Miss Yvonne



Video #6, Pee Wee Herman on Joan Rivers Show 1986



I didn't know this was going to turn into a Pee Wee Herman fest, but this show has a special place in my heart.  My kids and I loved watching the original when it was on CBS on Saturday mornings when they were young.  So much fun.  Thanks, Pee Wee.

No comments:

Post a Comment