Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lori Bjork

There's another Lori Bjork who is a basketball player in her 5th year at the University of Maryland.  Her and I are competitors.  No.  I don't play basketball.  We compete for first page position in Google.  Truth is if it weren't for google, I'd probably never know she exists. 

I have set up a google alert for Lori Bjork.  Yesterday, I was alerted to a YouTube video highlighting Lori Bjork.  There is a spiritual principle that states if I am celebrating success (whether for another or myself), I am vibrating in harmony with the frequency of celebrating and success.  With that in mind, I start today's game with a video about Lori Bjork.

Let's Play!

Video #1,ACC All Access Maryland's Lori Bjork Feature from 1/28/2010



Video #2,  ACC All Access Baldwin rocks



Video #3, Bob the Bobcat at Barnes and Noble



Video #4, Redneck Models go to Barnes and Noble (feat. Chris Brown)



Video #5, redneck days of christmas



Video #6, Jeff Foxworthy Redneck 12 days of Christmas

embedding was disabled.  to see this video, click here.  If you haven't seen this, I found it funny.

Here's a bonus video:

The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don't Be Late)

No comments:

Post a Comment