Friday, February 19, 2010

10 Minutes at the Skate Park

I love it when I go out expecting one thing and get it with the bonus I witness something else I didn't expect that is just as fortuitous.  That's what happened when I video'd the barely out of diapers, infant skate park in Venice, California, which had its grand opening on October 3, 2009.  I wrote about this for examiner.com and my CaliforniVacation blog.

As I only ended up with digital images of one side of this magnificent 16,000 square foot cement work of art, I start today's game with my video to see what else we may end up with.  Without further delay...

Let's Play!

Video #1, Ten Minutes of Skate Park at the beach in Venice, California 021010



Video #2, Venice Skatepark Montage



Video #3, Watch the pink helmet!!! Venice Beach #1



Video #4, Venice Beach Skate Park 2.14.2010



Video #5, Venice Beach Skate Park Oct 11 2009



Video #6 Oct 3, 2009 Venice Beach Skate Plaza Grand Opening

No comments:

Post a Comment