Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Because I Can

Today, since technically I am the game creator, player and maker of the rules; I choose to start with this Brad Yates video.  What he mentions about our bodies is what I truly believe would be more of a help to all of those who struggle with body image.  Not just the overweight, but the anorexic and bulimic alike.

I know!  This is supposed to be fun.  It still will be when we see from where we started; where we end up.

Let's play!

Video #1  Love Your Body



 Video #2, Your True Value



Video #3,  You Are Rich - Money Beyond Belief



Video #4, EFT to remove blocks to money



Video #5, Divine Light - Can It Be Measured?



Video #6, Lakshmi Money Blessing



May your day be filled full today with blessings, joy and play.  Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment