Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Did you know...

...you can go to converse.com and create your own signature pair of Chuck Taylor All-Stars?  Buy them? And have them delivered right to your doorstep?  And the only place you can buy Converse One Star '74 style shoes now is online at converse.com?  And no they didn't pay me to say this.  I simply love Chuck Taylor All-Star shoes.

So...why not search for Chuck Taylor to start off today's exciting game of...well...you know what it's called.

Here goes.

Video #1, How to Rock Your Chuck Taylor's



Video #2, Converse Commercial - Love - Chuck Taylors



Okay, seriously, the commercial would make me not want to buy them.  Sorry, Converse.

Video #3, Converse [ConvxShoes] Girlfreind



Video #4,  Converse "Secret" Spot



Video #5, thenewno2 snow



Video #6, Dhani Harrison, We're All Stars



Wow!  Why didn't I know George Harrison (you know, from the Beatles) has (had? since George has left his physical body behind already) a son who is musical?  Probably 'cuz I listen to KLOS and am mostly happy to lounge in my classic rock roots.  Never mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment