Friday, October 16, 2009

Where the Wild Things Are

So I was going to start with searching for my cousin and going from there.  Today, in honor of my son's love (I know...him again...what can I say?) for the book and with the movie coming out today, I thought I'd give this a spin.

Let's play.



Hmmm...the trailer uploaded six months ago enabled the embedding, so you got the above video.

Video #2, Where the Wild Things Are



Video #3,  In the Night Kitchen, Maurice Sendak



Video #4, Maurice Sendak on his work, childhood, inspirations



Video #5, Maurice Sendak on his childhood and love of movies



Video #6, thirtysomething, Episode 117, Part 4



Okay, this one wasn't quite as much fun as I thought it would be.  Although, how you get from Where the Wild Things Are to thirtysomething...I never would have guessed.  Now I know thirtysomething is on YouTube.  Hmmmmmm....I probably still won't watch.  Although, it did give me another idea.  After tomorrow's game when I start by searching for my cousin, I just keep going.  See how long it takes me to get back to a related video that includes him.  There's no amount of things you can imagine and come up with when you are sent to your room without supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment