Sunday, October 18, 2009

State of Play

I feel a true game player is flexible, adaptable and shakes things up a bit to make the game more interesting.

I said I was going to keep going with yesterday's round and see how long it takes to get back to my cousin, Eric. I changed my mind.  I decided now if I see a video somewhere (like one of my Facebook Friends posted it), then I will use that as a starting point since I am going to watch it anyway.  With that in mind, I start today's game.

Video #1, Tibetan buddhist in hollywood



Video #2, Bridget Fonda July 2001



Video #3, Gators, Crocs and Bridget Fonda



Video #4, Paparazzi



Okay, this is the first time I've seen a hotforwords video (which the above video is).  I love how she just puts it out there at the end.  Homework.  Great Idea.  Rate her video.  Subscribe to her channel.  You know what they say about asking?  Probably why over five million views.
 
Video #5, Paparazzi - Lady Gaga (this video has over ten million viewings)



She probably wishes ten million people bought a download of the song instead.

Video #6, Lady Gaga - Paparazzi (this video has over 11 million views)



This game is like a box of chocolates--you never know what you're gonna get!

Today, I am glad the game is over 'cuz I'm not sure how many more Lady Gaga videos I want to view.

Thanks for playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment