Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Big Bang

I love the CBS show, The Big Bang Theory.  I ended yesterday's game with a bonus of a great schtick they had on the show.  At least in my mind.

I wanted to start with them today hoping I'd find a YouTube video that shows one of my favorite "all time" sitcom moments (so far, of course).  It appears they do.  With that...

...Let's Play!

Video #1, Big Bang Theory, Penny's Christmas Gift to Sheldon
P.S.  This is but a snippet.  It is worthwhile if you ever get the chance to view the entire episode.  Enjoy!
P.P.S.  The hug at the end...priceless!



Video #2,  Leonard Nimoy in the Big Bang Theory
P.P.P.S.  Sometimes this is bound to happen in the game.  Even though these two videos have different names they are basically the same video.



Video #3, Big Bang Theory Jim Parsons



Video #4,  Why I Love Jim Parsons



Video #5,  On the road with Judas on AFI Fest 2007 Red Carpet



Video #6, Jonathan Sale - Arby's Commercial
Apparently today is just one Big Bang Jim Parsons Fest.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment