Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Searching for Albert Einstein

So, Brian Cox's book:

has got me learning about Uncle Al's theory of relativity.  Okay, so I'm only up to page 100.

Still, it has inspired me to start today's game by searching for Albert Einstein.

Let's Play!

Video #1,

E=mc²: Einstein explains his famous formula

 

 Video #2, Albert Einstein



Video #3, Are you the next Einstein?  Take the IQ Test



Video #4,  The IQ Test



Video #5, Funny Test.  Which way is the bus going?



Video #6, Freaky Math Trick



If there was a video #7, I would have chosen one titled, "rock, paper, scissors".  This reminded me of a schtick that was in an episode of one of my current favorite shows, "The Big Bang Theory".  The bit is called, "rock, paper, scissors, lizard, spock".  Enjoy it below.

Bonus Video:

No comments:

Post a Comment