Saturday, November 14, 2009

Where Have I Been?

Whew!  Did you hear that escape of breath from my lips?  It's been a whirlwind week, including my 50th birthday last Tuesday. 

Since "I'm Baaaaaack!" Let's start with, "where have I been"

Let's Play!

I picked video #1 'cuz it was the first one listed under two minutes.

Video #1, I Could Have Been A Contender



not sure what that had to do with "where have I been?" but...

Video #2, Obama Does Brando



Video #3, Johnny Depp Impersonates Brando and Walken


Video #4, Johnny Depp doing Walk of Fame Ceremony

Two days ago, I was on the Walk of Fame and saw his star. I'm a fan. I almost took a photog, but resisted.



Video #5, A walk on the Hollywood Walk of Fame



Video #6, Bruce Willis gets his star on the Walk of Fame

I love Bruce Willis (10/16/2006) ever since Moonlighting. 



Sort of can't believe it took as long as it did for him to get one.

Thanks for playing and waiting until today to play another game.

No comments:

Post a Comment