Sunday, November 1, 2009

Saints

In case you didn't know, Hallow (another word for saints) een (day before) was the night to play before you had to be good on All Saints Day or All Hallow Day.

Today I search for saints.

Let's Play!

Video #1, Motley Crue Saints of Los Angeles official music video



Video #2,  Motley Crue Dr. Feel Good

the embedding code was deleted.  Instead, click here if you wish to see this video.

Video #3, Warrant Cherry Pie

hmmmmmm, I'm noticing a pattern.  the embedding code for this video is also unavailable.  Click here if you wish to see this video.

Video #4, Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams

Okay, I chose the cherry pie video hoping it would show a related video that had something to do with actual cherry pies.  Nada!  I chose sweet dreams instead.  This video also had the embedding code unavailable.  Click here if you wish to see this video.

Video #5,
Okay, I don't know what I did but now I have an error and I don't know how to fix it.
Tilt!
Game over for now.

I'll be back.

P.S.  I know.  How original?

No comments:

Post a Comment