Friday, November 20, 2009

What is it about the Grove?

I love this to me, shopping venue, even though I am really not much of a shopper.  The Grove's website refers to it as your ultimate entertainment destination.  Maybe because it is so clean.  Maybe because it seems so peaceful.  Maybe because it has one of the most kick-butt Barnes and Nobles I've ever been to.  Who knows?  What I do know is I'm proud of my own little Grove/Holiday photo montage video.  And since this is my game... na na na boo boo ...this is where I start today's game.

Let's Play!

Video #1, Grove Announces Holiday Tree Lighting 112209



Video #2, The Grove Tree Lighting 2008



Video #3, Katharine McPhee at the Grove Tree Lighting



Video #4, Katharine McPhee



Video #5, Katharine McPhee - Red Dress Fashion Show



Video #6, Katharine McPhee & Rumor Willis - Hollywood Happens eps.#176

No comments:

Post a Comment