Saturday, November 7, 2009

Start Raving Zen

Thanks to my blogging buddy, who writes an awesome blog titled "Stark Raving Zen", for inspiring me with today's search.

In your honor, my title's typo and zen today I search "raving zen".

Let's play!

Video #1, Hffm co uk Raving In The Zen Gardens



Can I just say, "I don't get it?"  Okay, I just wrote it.  Here's the other part.  I'm sure this had some sort of deep and profound meaning for the creator, but I don't really care enough about it to find out what that was.  So, let's move on.

Video #2, hffm.co.uk :)



Video #3,  I like Big Butts



Who doesn't?  I don't know how this guy kept a straight face during the performance.  OMG!  I loved this.

Video #4, i like big butts!  You may want to never mind this one as the audio has been disabled.



Video #5, I Like Big Buds and I Can Not Lie



Video #6, Happy Hippo sings I Like Big Butts with Dancing Dog

Oh, boo hoo.  The embedding was disabled.  If you want to watch, you have to click here.

Thanks for playing.

Hi, Kristy.

No comments:

Post a Comment